Today Gold Rate in Pakistan 23 April 2022: Updated Gold Rate Today

 Today Gold Rate in Pakistan on 23 April, 2022 is being sold for Rs. 116500 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 135900 per tola in Pakistan today.

Today Gold Rate in Pakistan 23 April 2022: Updated Gold Rate Today

Gold Rate In Pakistan Today

Karachi is the main center of the gold market as Karachi is heart of Pakistan and all the trading and imports exports done through Karachi, in Pakistan, Karachi is leading market for the gold price, every city follows Karachi Sarafa Bazar associated for the gold price, Today gold rate in Pakistan for different cities including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta are the same.

Gold Rate Today in Sarafa Bazar Karachi, Pakistan

Gold is considered the best investment for the future. Pakistani women are obsessed with gold jewelry so it is as important as currency.
Read also:
Pakistan does not have a fixed price of gold but it depends on the increase or decrease in its prices internationally. Gold jewelry is imported from most of the Gulf countries. The price of gold depends on the current value of dollar. Is
Similarly, there are different tests of gold that determine its quality. 22 and 24 carat gold is sold in Pakistan. Its buying and selling price is measured in terms of one tola or ten grams.

Today Gold Price in Pakistan

Gold price is variable in Pakistan not constant because of economic situation of Pakistan and changes very frequently actually day by day the gold prices changes on daily basis. Gold is probably quite a safe investment these days as it is barely losing any value as compared to pkr. Gold is also in high demand in Pakistan due to the cultural ties and the Jewelry business.
You can easily convert your gold into cash within any city in Pakistan. Based on the purity, it is offered in various forms such as 24K, 22K, etc with weights of either 10 grams or 1 Tola. Jewelers are present everywhere and women tend to buy gold or replace their existing jewelry at regular intervals.

Today Gold Rate In Pakistan, 23 April 2022

Gold Price24K Gold22K Gold21K Gold18K Gold
per Tola GoldRs. 135900Rs. 124574Rs. 118913Rs. 101925
per 10 GramRs. 116500Rs. 106791Rs. 101938Rs. 87375
per Gram GoldRs. 11650Rs. 10679Rs. 10194Rs. 8738
per OunceRs. 330300Rs. 302773Rs. 289013Rs. 247725

Gold Rate Today in Pakistan

The Gold Rate in Pakistan for single tola of 24-karat gold is Rs. 135900 per tola on 23 April 2022 and this will be the same throughout the country with just slight variations of a few hundred rupees across cities. These Gold Prices in Pakistan are taken from the Gold Market in Karachi or Multan.

People are searching for Today Gold Price and Rate in Pakistan Per Tola

  • Gold Rate Today Karachi
  • Gold Rate Today Lahore
  • Gold Rate Today Islamabad
  • Gold Rate Today Gujarat
  • Gold Rate Today Gujranwala
  • Gold Rate Today Faisalabad
  • Gold Rate Today Multan
  • Gold Rate Today Rawalpindi
  • Gold Rate Today Hyderabad

 This is the Gold Price in Pakistan Today, including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi, Quetta and Multan, The gold rates are similar throughout the different cities with only a few hundred rupees difference.

Please refer to your local gold dealers / jewelers for more accurate gold rates as per the market in your city.

Difference Between 24k, 22k, 21k, 18k Gold

What is the purity of 24K gold?

24k gold is the purest form of gold or you can say it is 100% pure gold. It means that all 24 parts in the gold are pure gold without mixture of any other metal. It is known to be 99.9 percent pure because of this it takes on a different bright yellow color.

What is the purity of 22K gold?

22K gold jewelry implies that takes place on second number as it's have only 22 parts of pure Gold and the remaining 2 parts are some other metals and because of this it is slightly cheaper thank 24K Gold. This type and purity of gold is actually very common in jewelry making. In 22K gold, only 91.67 percent is pure gold. the other 8.33 percent is mixed with other metals like silver, zinc, nickel, and other alloys.

What is the purity of 21K gold?

21K is the purer form of gold as 21K or 21 carat gold is consist of 88 percent pure gold and the other 12 percent consists other metals and alloys. The 21K gold is not only purer but softer as well. 21K gold is specially used in jewelry and it's cheap so people likely buy this kind of Gold to make jewelry which is quite affordable.

What is the purity of 18K gold?

18K gold is 75 percent gold which is mixed with 25 percent of other metals and alloys like copper, zinc nickel or silver etc. Usually studded jewelry and other diamond jewelry are made in 18K gold. This kind of gold is less expensive compared to 24K, 22K and 22K. This one has a slightly dull gold color because of purity it is not bright yellowish color.

Today Gold Rate in Pakistan – Today Gold Price in Pakistan – Today Gold rates karachi sarafa bazar – Gold Price in Pakistan today – Gold Rates Pakistan Karachi – Gold Rate in Pakistan Today Per tola – 1 tola gold price in Pakistan today 2022

Conclusion: Today Gold Rate in Pakistan 23 April 2022

In this article It is explained that the latest price and rate of Gold in Pakistan is updated which is Today Gold Rate in Pakistan on 23 April, 2022 is being sold for Rs. 116500 per 10 grams, and the price of Gold is Rs. 135900 per tola.

Disclaimer: Gold Rate in Pakistan Today

All information on this page is taken from another third parties that are reliable and relateable sources of relevant Gold industry, with a simple intention to update you guys and you will get general information about Gold Price today in Pakistan. PakistanBazzar.com never endorse or recommend for any trading advice as well as accuracy of data provided here.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post